Monday, May 30, 2011

Funny Pictures

I got some funny pictures in today:
(I'm using the pictures from other sites, but different quotes.)

I hate french, or Detuch, or Italian, or...





Maybe it should be scream soda!
cpfc-funny-pictures-_04-evil-rockhopper.jpg

Aw man! I got banned for nothing!
picture-3.jpg


Wow, this is...half cool!
super-secret-iceberg-catalogue.jpg
I never knew my buddy was a rainbow penguin and a moderator!
chrisdograinbow penguin


Is it possible to sled on waves?
surf


He'll never know what hit him.
cartsurferanimationqa7
Let us feast!

 A driller party??
yellowhardhatminershelmetredhardhat
Let it snow!

Who would eat this?!

Do you two need to film me while I'm doing funny pictures??
camera
Man, these ninjas just creep me out!
cloudbracersninjasuit
I've seen sledding on waves, but swimming on ground?
lifeguardsuityellowduckgreenduck
Is it the Festival of flight already?
redpropellerhatbluepropellerhatgreenpropellerhatjetpack
"Beware the signs" they told me.
tourguidebluefacepaintredfacepaintrefereejerseyrescuesquad
Dancin' to funky music!
stereomp3000break-it-down
Why are these boots on CP?
bigboots

Musical CP Band!

musicoutfitredmaracasmaracasbanjochristmasguitarpinkguitarredguitarblackguitaraccousticguitarmusicjamguitarbassguitar
Woah, a cloned penguin!



kingpin2 clones « Club Penguin Cheats
A CP-Quake!
earthquake « Club Penguin Cheats
How on Earth did a snake get on CP?!
hungry snake « Club Penguin Cheats
The Iceberg is tipping...sort of.
iceberg flood « Club Penguin Cheats
Is this penguin working for Herbert?
kingpin wanted « Club Penguin Cheats
This penguin got Owned!
sled crash « Club Penguin Cheats
Hey you! Help put out the fire!
club penguin fire « Club Penguin Cheats
Like stealing candy from a baby.
candy here « Club Penguin Cheats
The robber is caught!
kingpin2 jailed « Club Penguin Cheats
Another CP band?
band « Club Penguin Cheats
This penguin annoys me.

annoyed1 « Club Penguin Cheats
Smackgwin's map gets 3-D.
 « Club Penguin Cheats
That's all for now.

2 comments:

Smackgwin said...

I put Half Cool on one because the Pink Puffle is already released.

Smackgwin said...

Chrisdog93 is not really my buddy.